Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found my way here from the Suzuki Aerio Forum that now ceases to exist. :unsure:
While this does suck I am sure many people will find there way to this and other Aerio Forums. SO thats cool! Glad to be here and find another place to talk to people about this great car.

Here a pic I took recently of my Aerio.

Anyway I hope to talk to everyone on here.

- Horton

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Biggles@Aug 25 2004, 03:46 PM
Nice looking ride. Any pics in the daylight? Looks like you have some cool decals etc. as well.

There's a load more pictures......... I take way to many of my car.

These are the Pilot Sports Cub Z Rated Tires I have. There worth 1600$ and basically are rally tires from Michelin.

Here's the Tread Profile for those interested...

Here's a shot under the hood, I have a regular K&N filter to add some beef to the sound of the car without adding rice. Note the Engine Cover...

I am going for the Rally look with my car and as it progresses I have added various sponser decals. I have recently added Rogers Wireless Decals on my car as well and am in the process of getting some Tim Horton decals as well. There are some Suzuki Motorsport decals in the works for this fall but I couldn't afford it all at the same time so I am building it up peice by peice.

WRC where it all starts for me.....

More Michelin Man

Most recent Picture besides the Night Pic from up above. This was taken after I had the windows tinted with cool chrome which added some mirror look to the windows without making them too dark.

I'll Get a new daytime picture on here ASAP.

As you can see nothing too fancy, but then again I am on a limited budget. Proof good photography and small ideas can make a car look great.

Thanks for the feedback its appreciated Guys!

- Horton

ps - one more for fun

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by suzukiboy@Aug 27 2004, 06:17 AM
Nice looking tires. Are you sure that $1600 is for tire only?
Horton's Canadian, he's probably quoting the Canadian price. At 325 cdn a tire, add taxes and mounting/balancing, I can see how they'd run upwards of 1600 cdn.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by 5150@Aug 27 2004, 10:55 AM
Horton's Canadian, he's probably quoting the Canadian price. At 325 cdn a tire, add taxes and mounting/balancing, I can see how they'd run upwards of 1600 cdn.

It was about 370$ CND a tire before mounting and balancing last year when i got them. That's how much there worth..... I didn't pay anything for them as my dad gets a free set of tires each year because he works for Michelin. Just to put the "value" into perspective.

They grip the road way better then any "street legal" Kuhmo's or Toyo's I'll tell you that much right now.

- Horton

·
Registered
38 Posts
He's a pic of my rims, please excuse the rusty rotor as it had been sitting for a couple of days but I think the paint would look great on your rims and set off the red calipers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey, nice car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey horton i dunno if u member me from the other dead forum but do u have any idea why it was closed down any who i took my car out for a ride to a forest party brook my side skirt and rip off the rear tire trim god i was hating lifde when i woke up an d saw the car the next morn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts