Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Grand Vitara has 55 K miles so far... working excelent in every way but, this week I stated to hear a "gingling" sound coming from the Engine... even when I am in 2nd gear and with no cargo or passengers at all. Some people told me that my SUV needs new sparks and ignition time adjusting, but I read the label under the hud and it says this SUVs do no need to do that. :crying:
Could anybody send me a tip about this rare sound inside my engine???.
Hey I do not want to pay a lot of money for something my car does not need, and Mechanics sometimes like to do so, AND CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY FOR NOTHING!?
:haha:

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
its pretty tough to diagnose a gurgling soud over the internet.. I seriously doubt it needs a tune up at 55k miles. The only thing you can change anyway are the spark plugs. There is no timing adjustment. I need more info..

Frank

Originally posted by Nameless@Feb 23 2005, 08:25 PM
My Grand Vitara has 55 K miles so far... working excelent in every way but, this week I stated to hear a "gingling" sound coming from the Engine... even when I am in 2nd gear and with no cargo or passengers at all. Some people told me that my SUV needs new sparks and ignition time adjusting, but I read the label under the hud and it says this SUVs do no need to do that. :crying:
Could anybody send me a tip about this rare sound inside my engine???.
Hey I do not want to pay a lot of money for something my car does not need, and Mechanics sometimes like to do so, AND CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY FOR NOTHING!?
:haha:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts