Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im wondering if people have upgraded there fuel injectors if so what brand and part or style was needed. also if anyone has done some ignition mods, wires, msd, what brands and parts.
thanks. oh i searched the forum for some fuel injector info but couldnt find any. thanks

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
7-even said:
hey im wondering if people have upgraded there fuel injectors if so what brand and part or style was needed. also if anyone has done some ignition mods, wires, msd, what brands and parts.
thanks. oh i searched the forum for some fuel injector info but couldnt find any. thanks
A couple of us have...I had to change the wiring though. Currently I have stock size, but different style injecotrs in and there of plenty for my N/A engine....and I'm pretty sure I'm makng the most power without forced induction.

I have a MSD dis-2, upgrade coil, upgrades wires, ect---all msd. To get the MSD dis-2 you need a special driver, coil and wires from another car and some custom fab. I can get you kings wires for cheap but they are no performance advantage over stock they'll only last longer. I can also get magnecore wires that are a upgrade but are very expensive at $160 if I remember right.

Danny

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey
what wires did u have to change the spark plug wires? also what parts from another car? is it because msd doesnt make one to fit? ive seen upgraded coils that you can get. whats the size of the injectors used or what kind. im thinking of getting new ones but not sure the flow, style and type. also i see on your cardomain profile that you have nology wires? how were they? they have a setup like msd also. do you like msd better? or the magnacore?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
7-even said:
hey
what wires did u have to change the spark plug wires? also what parts from another car? is it because msd doesnt make one to fit? ive seen upgraded coils that you can get. whats the size of the injectors used or what kind. im thinking of getting new ones but not sure the flow, style and type. also i see on your cardomain profile that you have nology wires? how were they? they have a setup like msd also. do you like msd better? or the magnacore?
To get the msd dis-2 to work you have to use a different kind of coil if I remember right which is why I did...I used one from an srt-4. But had to mount it ontop of my the valve cover...there might be pictures somewhere online, not sure...if not there will be eventually.

I donno the kind, but they are 44lbs/hr for my turbo...and the ones I have no since the turbos not on are stock size and they are enough for at least 25% more power than stock.

I used to have those wires...they were overpriced and didnt fit perfectly but worked well. I think the MSD wires are probably as good as magnacore but much cheaper sinc eyou use them from a different car...thing is they dont fit perfectly and you might have to change a buncha otherstuff as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts