Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wife's just renewed her Ignis insurance. But it still seems steep.
Mine showed up on all the comparison sites to be about the same as was for the Celerio but I guess I will have to wait til I renew anew to see for sure.:huh:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Cheap as chips insurance for us - I think we're at that age where we're old enough but not too old and also live in fairly rural Cornwall.

The best is the van - £50k (VW California) when we bought it, very comprehensive cover is £240 including Europe cover too. Amazing!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I had experience of a SWIFT that was quite positive.

I didn't notice the road noise, so surprised by that comment, but then tyres and models have a serious impact on this sort of thing. I borrowed a 1.0 auto SZ5 when my inis auto box parts were being upgraded. It was quite impressive.

Loads of room, yes much lower, but thats ok for me. Loved the adaptive cruise. But the main thing was the engine power - really nice to have that punch. Though the economy was 20% down on the Ignis I found. Still - I did give it some beans, so that might have been contributory.

Auto box is WAAAAAAY better, but maybe that contributes to the econ being somewhat less. Anyway, nice car, and would I have one? Thats a yes from me! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well I had experience of a SWIFT that was quite positive.

I didn't notice the road noise, so surprised by that comment, but then tyres and models have a serious impact on this sort of thing. I borrowed a 1.0 auto SZ5 when my inis auto box parts were being upgraded. It was quite impressive.

Loads of room, yes much lower, but thats ok for me. the main thing was the engine power - really nice to have that punch.
Auto box is WAAAAAAY better,! :)
I didn't notice the road noise till I closed the windows. lol:D:D
I hate being low down.:mad:
The auto box was much much nicer.:cool:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts