1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
The article says:

The upgrades have been applied to series-production Allgrip four-wheel drive models since the end of 2017 and are available as a retrofit for owners of older models.

This suggests it's just for Allgrip models prior to 2018

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
And I just about guarantee it will be at your cost too......retrofit sort of shouts "we have a solution, but since you didn't complain when you bought it....."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Thank you guys so much. Contacted Suzuki NZ about our 2017 Ignis and they have agreed to up grade the suspension under a recall!.
Many thanks to all.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Hi
Thank you guys so much. Contacted Suzuki NZ about our 2017 Ignis and they have agreed to up grade the suspension under a recall!.
Many thanks to all.
I hate to say it, Suzuki NZ are letting the side down as far as customer service is concerned, they're actually helpful.....

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had mine done too, Suzuki UK were definitely trying to avoid doing it but our dealer fought our corner and sorted it.
Big improvement.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is an expensive upgrade so worth getting it done before the 3 year warranty runs out. It's easy to check if your car has the upgraded suspension just by looking at the rear shock absorbers - there's pictures of the original and upgraded units on this site. You're more likely to get the upgrade if you complain that the car clatters and bangs over bumps when fully laden. Just telling your dealer that you're aware of an upgrade to the suspension is unlikely to cut it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts