Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing the Pioneer SPH-DA360DAB system and was wondering if it would be compatible with Suzuki Ignis 2016.
Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Ivo

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yes it would be compatible but the difficulty in installation and other parts needed depends on whether your Ignis is a SZ3 with a basic infotainment system or a higher model with a Pioneer or Bosch double din system.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It's to replace a Pioneer AVIC-F80DAB
In that case it's a relatively easy swap and everything you need should be in the kit.
I'm sure you're aware but many of the cheaper Pioneer infotainment units, such as the model you propose, don't have sat nav. The box is marked "sat nav ready" which has been misinterpreted by buyers. The additional equipment required makes the unit quite expensive.
The F80DAB you have is a much superior unit costing around twice the price of your proposed unit. Pioneer have authorised service centres in the UK and it might be worth checking the cost of repair / refurbishment of the old unit. Dtronics are excellent and I would suggest giving them a call to discuss.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts