Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki Ignis SZ5 AllGrip,Golf GTD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the difference in the following alloy wheels?
62R6-650 and 43210-62R70
Both are 5JX16

·
Registered
670 Posts
Haven't a clue - however when you look on Google Images the mouldings are different on the back in terms of extent of recesses:

So the ARE different

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does anyone know the difference in the following alloy wheels?
62R6-650 and 43210-62R70
Both are 5JX16
Both are the same wheel from different manufacturers. The size, offset and PCD are the same and both front faces look like the regular Ignis black alloy but the rear mouldings may well have differences. The 62R70 is an Enkei wheel. This company sells rather expensive aftermarket alloys into the UK.

·
Registered
Suzuki Ignis SZ5 AllGrip,Golf GTD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I phoned up a couple of Suzuki dealers today, and asked them for the part numbers and the differences between them. They are not allowed to give out this information apparently. The only difference I was able to obtain is that one retails at £267, and the other at £391. The guy wouldn't even tell me which price went with which wheel LoL!!
I seem to have three of one type, and one of the other. Just a little worried that I've bought a second hand lemon - but I also wonder how this would have got through the service checks etc before I purchased it :unsure:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Well I think it's unlikely a dealer would check the backs of all four wheels were the same. And it could be quite legitimate that one wheel was damaged and a replacement obtained without realising there were two types?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts