Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after looking on here and realising there are so many people who are as enthusiastic about there ignis as i am, don't you think it's about time we started our own ignis/sport club?? greece already has one: http://www.ignissportclub.gr/
what do you think?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Leicestershire. i just think it would be really cool to turn up to some of the shows like TRAX in a large convoy to promote these wkd little motors to the rest of the country.
My Ignis with 17" compomotive allys in gold!! looks like a baby scooby B) putting some sparco mudflaps on this afternoon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
V Nice indeed, it does indeed look a bit like a baby Scooby...nice wheels as well.
How much did you pay for those....if you don't mind me asking...???
Should be interesting to see how many would like a club for the pocket rocket.
Here's a pic of mine with 17"....

What mods other than the wheels have you done...???

·
Registered
32 Posts
id be up for it

we would need our own forums tho

and as for meets we could meet various paces altho possibly somwhere central to evry 1

if we did have an owners club it would be possible to get dicounts from various pats supplyers

and i would like to go down to the pod to race some of you guys
altho i dont drive so my bird would have to race

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi that sound good a uk club
ive had my ignis for 6 months it only cost £60015 and its the best fun car ive had since my works 1969 mini copper s and ive had 49 cars since then im at the moment preping it for a 12 car rally .
So would be intrested in any up grade mods

·
Registered
34 Posts
i think this is a really good idea an some good points about convoys track days ETC
i have a friend who set up an runs a sucsesfull car cruise site an forum i could have a chat with him an see if he could help me set something up unless someone else has already started

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
roll with it, dude
sooner we get this baby up and runnin the sooner we'll be thrashin our little motors down santa pod!!!
finally got some pics of my IS with sparco mudflaps
incedently which cruise site?

·
Registered
32 Posts
yer get a site going and i will help orginizing track days ect

·
Registered
16 Posts
troymann how did you fit the mud flap????
I got the mudflaps but i don't know if i should drill it or not and don't know which screw to use

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys

Just bought an Ignis Sport, can't wait to pick it up on Friday!!! :D

I'm based in Wiltshire just down the road from Castle Combe circuit. I'd be interested in joining a club.

Cheers

Marky

1 - 20 of 20 Posts