Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2004 Suzuki Ignis Sport last August & as I have done with my previous cars, got prepared to accessorize! However I was amazed at the price of the spotlights here in Ireland, coming in at well over €400. I was wondering if the price is the same for other Suzuki owners and if they've found an alternative way of purchasing the spotlights. The car itself is a wonderful car, very sturdy but very fast when needed. I'd recommend it to anyone!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i work for a suzuki dealership tryed getting some for me dads car an even with my staff discount they is still well expensive but i think they look well smart with the front spotlights fitted to them

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was going to have them fitted to my Ignis at the garage but the cost was over £400 sod that.

Is it still legal to bolt on a set of Cibie Oscars (am I showing my age here) or something similar ???

cheers
Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't see why not...thinking of fitting some fogs/driving lights myself .
I've seen a pair with blue lenses in Motorworld for £25, and a remote switch so you don't have to run wires through to the dash...v good

·
Registered
6 Posts
the only thing the u.k law's say is that you can fit as many lights as you want but they HAVE to work, dont ask me why, i looked into this, because you can get the old 4 front light kits for the mini's if you rember?

light pods
also i want to if the light pod's on the suzukisport site they look so cool!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts