Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, i wonder if anyone have remove rear seat, i have done everything to remove but no go.Going camping for extra room to sleep on

thanks everyone :)
Downunder, Australia

·
Registered
290 Posts
Disconnect the seat sensor cable under the seat. Slide the seats back ,unclip the cover at the front of the sliding rails and remove the bolts that fix the rails to the floor. It may be slightly different on models which accommodate three rear passengers / fixed position seats.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Disconnect the seat sensor cable under the seat. Slide the seats back ,unclip the cover at the front of the sliding rails and remove the bolts that fix the rails to the floor. It may be slightly different on models which accommodate three rear passengers / fixed position seats.
ok thanks for that ,will have a go tomorrow and let you know

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to this forum.

Sliding seat model - has anyone please got a picture of the front fixing cover showing where the clips are so I can work out how to get it off.

I tried to get this cover off soon after buying the car but couldn't get it to budge and didn't want to break it.

The load capacity would greatly increase without the seats in place. I used to take them out of my Fabias.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just lift the back corner of the cover and slide your finger under the edge of the clip towards the front and the cover will flip off. To refit - slide the cover into position and then tap the nose to engage the clips. The bolts require a female spline socket. The floor underneath is uneven and probably has wiring under the carpet running to the fuel pump - it's probably wise to cover the under-seat section with a thick blanket.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Easy when you know how!

... but I don't have a female spline socket! :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts