Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1992 JA11 that's been repainted. I'm trying to figure out which type it is (1-5) so I can identity some of the parts appropriately. And I'm also trying to figure out what the original decals looked like on this particular version in hopes of restoring them. Any thoughts on where to find out?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I have 1992 JA11 that's been repainted. I'm trying to figure out which type it is (1-5) so I can identity some of the parts appropriately. And I'm also trying to figure out what the original decals looked like on this particular version in hopes of restoring them. Any thoughts on where to find out?
VIN number and a parts site will tell you what it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Any good sites you recommend for JDM cars? I tried Parts Fan and it didn't recognize the chassis number.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I don't know whether your still after info, but being a Japanese domestic more, it can be hard to find stuff outside of Japan. You can find plenty of parts through Nengun, as they offer a service where they will bid on Japanese Yahoo! auctions on your behalf and then ship it to you. I've picked up Jimny brochures on there which detail particular models and identify specs and accessories. Might help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts