Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to yearly inspection today (mandatory here in Sweden) and my Baleno only got one issue affecting road safety: the joint holding the wheel hub is worn out.
It's the one shown in the picture.
What are these called in english? Ball joint? Spindle joint?
Are the joints replaceable or do I have to replace the whole arm?
What's the original part number?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts