Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used Suzuki Sierra without A/C. I want to install A/C in it. Can anybody suggest me how to do it as the dealer is quoting a very high price?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a private shop do it for one if you can get one from a junk yard. Otherwise I think the unit is about $500 plus labor. I've gotten used to the no AC and after my latest episode with a Suzuki dealer who tried to play the old .....I'll have the car paid off in a year and then think about getting a new one with AC and the works. Probably won't buy another Suzuki having had bad dealings with several of their STEALERS service wise and otherwise. Suzuki's response when I called about one is that they have no interaction with their dealers. Glad I haven't had to use that 100,000 mile warranty. I'd love to have to get in between Suzuki and the STEALER and see who can screw me better. Anyway - I digress. If you can find a tangible way of doing this for under $500 - let me know pal. Otherwise as a web site about cars said if you buy the beast - slaughter it and make hamburgers. When their done buy a steer instead of a dairy cow next time. All the best. Keep cool. FWIW - a nice joint on a hot day does wonders. Peace

Originally posted by Sebastian2@Aug 7 2004, 03:16 AM
I bought a used Suzuki Sierra without A/C. I want to install A/C in it. Can anybody suggest me how to do it as the dealer is quoting a very high price?

Thanks a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts