Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey pppl im from sydney i really need references of where to go to turn my 90 sierra into a on/off road little monster truck,

does anyone have a clue of where to get roll bars/bull bars

also another question.. my fuel gauge .. (like the most important thing lol) only works when it wants too.. it stops working when i put petty. then after about 150 kms it starts to work again ? lol any ideas of how to fix?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey,
I dont know what you are looking to do to your truck to turn it into a on/off road little monster, but if you get more specifics I could help. I know there are some websites where you can buy roll bars and bull bars. There is trailtough.com and rocky-road.com as well.
As far as the fuel gauge, I am not sure. I actually have problems with my fuel gauge as well. I thought it was the sending unit in my tank so I replaced that, and still no luck. Mine never goes up to a full tank so i have to guesstimate with my trip meter. So if you find any thing out let me know. thanks.

Will

·
Registered
201 Posts
ARB has some nice products - bull bar + bumpers and they are fromm down under. so you can get them cheaper than we can on state side.

and for a cage, the only thing i can point you to would be in the US, and i would bet you wouldnt be into the shipping costs. that being said i would find a shop that could build ya one.

there are plenty of things you could use for reference around, and if you want links i think i have a samurai cage folder in my book marks that has different trucks all in caged

cheers
mule

1 - 3 of 3 Posts