Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new sx4 2007, the gouge level doesn’t work, and as stated above the headlights does turn on both sides but the wrong way and its driving me crazy.
A little background:
I bought this Suzuki sx4 2007 (not sure the style of the car but it has power locks, power windows, and cruise control) it only costed 3600 which primarily costed 3800 but the owner let me take it for 3600 because it didn’t have something in my island called “Marbete” which is like insurance plus road maintenance that has to be paid yearly for 200+. However, the car has allotted of details, it was crashed and I’m not sure were but the paint seems poorly repainted, thee headlights problem, the right side speakers won’t work, the fuel indicator won’t display the fuel level, it does show it has mid tank, but its stuck. In between other errors these are the most annoying, thanks for reading!

·
Registered
853 Posts
... headlights does turn on both sides but the wrong way ....
...what does that mean ?....are you talking auto leveling headlights? (that we do not have in America)....where do you live ?
If rewiring was done after an accident, everything must be verified again..you can download the shop manual with diagrams from the first thread at the top of this forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts