Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace one of my wheels, I want to do this as cheaply as I can. What size wheel will fit my stock 195/55/r15 tires?

Help please?
:D

·
Super Moderator
19,090 Posts
What year?

It would be more practical to indicate the size of the RIM you need (to keep them all the same) verses looking for any rim to fit your tire size. ;)

I'd hit the local junkyard. You should be able to snatch a rim there for less than the cost of shipping one, once found.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have all of my stock wheels 15 inch rim... I don't know how the rest of it is measured, the tires that I am currently using are 195/55/r15 Goodyear... (model name). I definitely am going to need 1 new wheel to replace the bend because it looks like the tire could push over it. I need either one stock rim to replace it, the tire is still in good condition, so I want to use that on whatever new rim I buy. I was quoted $70+ for a new rim by a Goodyear shop, I know I could get one for cheaper, used or new. I'd like to do that I am just having trouble finding one local. The site/wheel I referenced earlier would be a cheap option if shipping is cheap and would be a new look. I'd buy 2 of the wheel if I were to purchase the white one... I live in Delaware, OH, there is a junkyard in Columbus, OH that thinks they have a Forenza, and when they got the car it had wheels, so they might still have one but are unsure because they don't keep stock of parts on the cars. (It's called Pick-n-Pull, the names describes the yard)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts