Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Loganator said:
indeed, this will be for 04-05... I think 2006 just has a different grille.
The sides and rear should fit other years.

lol... not just a different grill...I doubt that. I haven't looked at them much at all but we thought the only differences between reno/forenza was the grill, headlights, hood, and fenders...nope. Whole front chassis different...though I'm starting to wounder if the 2006+ forenza did the grill redesign so they could use the same chassis as the reno.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Why do you neeed a person in California? I am just asking because it seems odd to me thats all. And if your wondering I have a Reno.;) So I am out even if I was interested in a body kit which I am not for my car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think before you rule out the 04-05's and 06's not aligning, you should get two together and get a good look -- I think they might just match up fine, with the exception of the grille opening. The Reno is a different beast, but I think the Forenza changes were probably just to the bumper cover.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first off, seriously? thats the only difference between the two... I'll have to go up to the dealership and climb under one of the new models, and hope I dont get a wierd look from the salesman... anyway, the reason is because thats the deal with this company, take a look at their site.. they can make them for any car.. so if 10 of you reno people can get together... you can get one too.. Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Ground Effects Online Catalog & Ordering - BodyKits Etc, Inc

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey im in california... i dont care what it looks like, if its free sign me up!

·
Registered
265 Posts
for realls if u get it together i will take free shit anytime

·
Registered
265 Posts
Loganator said:
aight, ill keep that in mind you free loader you ;)
hey i prefer the term "funding challanged"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts