Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
'coz it's the only one i own !!! (or will ever own. . .) LOL!

kidding aside, it's a very practical ride, small but spacious enough for
a family of 5, easy to handle esp. in tight, busy streets, fuel
consumption is less than of a car (well it should be coz it's only 0.6Li),
can park with ease, fast & strong enough for its size, to sum it all,
a perfect ride for an average family man with average needs!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i like my carry

coz it we've been thru so much already.
...from bent valves due to timing belt breaking on the road leading to engine replacement, having to stop at the nlex because i ran out of fuel due to a faulty fuel gauge (thanks to the helpful traffic guys there!), loose fan belt at the slex at 10pm and end up being towed, running from bulacan to nasugbu (160km drive) with the rubber stoppers pressing on the differentials all the way due to a heavy load, and running from padre garcia to quezon city (130km drive) in the same condition, and from tarlac to laguna (150km) GRABE NA TOH!!!, and after more than 30,000km that i've logged with my yellow cab for the last 2yrs...he's still going strong!

we just celebrated our 2nd year last february 5.

more power to carry owners and their rides!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from a barkada who owns a Carry pickup and a Toyota Fortuner but prefers to ride his Carry because...

the probability of being carjacked while driving the Carry is absolutely nil :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love my Carry because it's my mobile locker! It fits our simple and practical lifestyle and since i don't have a rear jump seat I can just throw-in a washingmachine and it can still fit a couple of grocery bags.

Ideal for Car Camping and a mobile sleeping quarters good for 2 adults if your planning to tour the whole Philippine Archipelago with a limited budget for accomodation (4x4 is an ideal ride for this project).:cool:

Simple to maintain, low on fuel consumption (Good for the environment) and you still have extra cash to buy merienda plus savings too!

It would have been nice if I already have my Carry when I was in College....OOOh weell! :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
YT! that's a great idea! we can organize a group tour with our carry and go up north and down south. we might even beat the distance record for one full tank as advertised by petron and honda!

and yes, zukzuk, your friend is right. not to mention its easier to park and squeeze in traffic as compared to the bigger SUVs.

actually my other ride is a ford explorer sport trac and sometimes i call my carry "exploret" he's my ford's baby! the experience in both rides are totally different! but i enjoy riding my carry as much as i do my ford. except of course if its high noon and super hot (need to install aircon).

happy and safe riding!

·
Registered
203 Posts
And of course you will not run out of parking space in Megamall. The space in each column can fit our beloved van or truck. I've seen a pick-up park that way and "eksakto" sya. Rarely used by other small car, kaya kahit sabihin ng guard full na parking sa atin Zuki owners marami pa.

Mamatay sila sa ingit.hehehe

·
Registered
4 Posts
i love my carry because

-its so econimical..mula gulong hangga pa carwash ang mura..hehe..sometimes i spend more times in the carwash than in the barbershop..hehe..

-its cute..daming chicks an napipick up..hehe..

-its so powerful..ive loaded my suzuki baby twice of its capacity(ala na kasing magawa eh,kinakailangan dalhin)..nakaka-awa,pero tumatakbo pa sya ng 80 kph..

-its so light weight..pag apak mo sa highway,parang hari din ng kalsada..ang bilis..

-its so easy to fix..here in bacolod,we're so lucky because we're close to cebu so the parts are not hard to find..and there are also some good mechanics that knows my baby well..

so for this valentines season..let me say..I LOVE YOU CARRY KO..hehe
ang lufet!..

·
Registered
200 Posts
-matipid
-mabilis ang acceleration...pang drag na! hehehe! i call it my pocket rocket, and like YT has said, its the perfect mobile locker.
-small, yet the best sa parking spaces
-madaling kalikutin ang internal/exterior parts
-the best K car sa philippines as opposed to daihatsu's hi-jet...by the way guys, do you have any info as to why parang di na nagbebenta ang daihatsu dito sa pinas around 1995 and up?

see yah sa EB this 24th. this is going to be big guys. sana in the near future makapag-roro kami going to visayas with our suzuki rides and meet up there. hehehe. :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sana in the near future makapag-roro kami going to visayas with our suzuki rides and meet up there. hehehe.
this pic proves why many love the carry and why you people in Metro Manila rent a roro and have an EB here in the Visayas:

:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its owned by the father of my child's classmate, he said he bought the roundeye pickup for just 40K as is in Cebu - pic taken during the school's Family Day, mine is the blue van:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
as is na yun pati paint, non-aircon, bull bar, fog lamps and other improvements are later purchases by the owner

edit: oops pati pala mags sa owner na

1 - 20 of 35 Posts