Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 92 tracker is my first vehicle with with a aluminum motor so I think,it takes forever to warm up even with a new 195 thermostat and it cools down quickly when in the store. In about a 1/2 hour it completely cools down and finally gets warm when I get home so I doubt I will drive it next winter and will have a beater with a all cast iron motor from now on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I have decent heat now,was a hole in one heater hose and just started loosing coolant today and suprised I did not hurt the motor since it took almost a gallon of coolant. I think the hole was small enough to get air trapped then sprung a leak.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably wont be keeping the tracker too much longer,it rides too rough for my bad back and is worse then my 66 f250. Car wreck many years ago did a number on some bones and I am feeling it and the tracker is not going to cut it so I need something larger that rides better,have been driving it only a month and hoped to get by the rest of the winter but its not going to happen. I can soften the ride of the 66 but the tracker does not weigh enough to get to ride much better so time to go to a much younger person who can enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts