Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to turn off the daytime running light for the aerio SX?? I’m dying to know…any help is greatly appreciated. Overall it is a nice car, I specially love the smoothness of the ride and what a sound system and all the amenities offered for the low price,thats what I call a barga

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Bill
Open your glovebox and pull it down past the rubber stops. Look up and to the left and you will see a silver box with a wire harness plugged into it. Unplug the harness. That's it.

The only other function that becomes disabled is the little dummy "BRAKE" light that comes on in your dash when you pull up on the parking brake. But if you want to see that light for some reason, you can add a jumper wire to the red/black wires inserted into the harness. The 2 blue/white wires are for your headlights, while the other 4 red/black control your brake lever light.

But without cutting wires, or splicing anything, this is the easiest method for disabling your DRL's, and can quickly be converted back to stock in less than 30 seconds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts