Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have a 04 Aerio, and upon inspection I noticed the cd player does not remove as easily as I had expected! Looks like a ploy to get you to have to take it to the dealer to me. Anybody know of a way around this??
Thanx

·
Registered
353 Posts
Open/remove the ashtray, there is one screw attaching the back and two attaching above the ashtray...after that grab the trim peice by the ashtry opening and then at the top where the clock is and pull...that should pop reight off...from there I belive is 4 screws starring you right in the face...If your planning on replacing the stock head unit, be sure to buy a wiring harness and not just hack into the stock one...good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RORY,
EMAIL ME DUDE. ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR STERIO OUT! ive been trying to get ahold of you and havent been able too. i hope you read this. that guy is right, take out the ashtray and get to the screws.
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
any one else have problems with the 6 disc in dash changer skipping when the car is cold?.....durning the winter i cant listen to any CDs for about 15 to 20 minutes with out constant skippage???

out with the old in with the new....i am gonna put in a jvc MP3 cd player that i salvaged out of my old honda del sol (god rests its sol) but i was also not looking forward to the removal of stock unit.

is there an on line step by step somewere??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts