Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a deposit for a new SX4 HB. I found out at the last moment that the dealer doesn’t have the color I want. He said he gonna have it from another dealer. He is not clear about the dealer is taking it from. How can know my car is brand new (not a demo or something else) a part from checking the mileage. Can I cancel the deal after a deposit and after financing approval from the bank?
Thank you

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I made a deposit for a new SX4 HB. I found out at the last moment that the dealer doesn’t have the color I want. He said he gonna have it from another dealer. He is not clear about the dealer is taking it from. How can know my car is brand new (not a demo or something else) a part from checking the mileage. Can I cancel the deal after a deposit and after financing approval from the bank?
Thank you
Mileage. The sales manager will know if it is under demo status or not looking on the online dealer inventory site. Is it a 2009 model?? If so I'd assume it might have a few 100km on it. Not a big deal as your warranty and things don't start @ 0km. They start at wherever mileage you get the car with.

You can walk out on the deal but you might lose your deposit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts