Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Haven't done much for looks, but I've spent $13,000 + on performance :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeebus exist3nce, that's some serious cash! You can give Kinkyllama a run for his money, right?

Those are some sweet wheels, though, colton. Awesome with the black paint and chrome scheme of the car. Looks $$$

·
Registered
127 Posts
$0 ... lol

But I just changed jobs to one with twice the payrate and lots of overtime :)

Basic plans are tint (windows, tails, sidemarkers), gunmetal S emblems, intake, full exhaust/headers, UDP, grounding kit, lowering springs, black/silver lip summer wheels/tires, strut bars. Maybe a BBK... Most mods will probably happen in '08.

I don't see myself spending more than $3000 total in the end, unless I ever decide to go with a high-stall torque converter (if there is one?), and maybe then I could try advancing ignition timing (depending on how people's R&D go on that).. Who knows, maybe in 5 years I can have an auto Reno in the 220+ hp range.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Too much.

Thousands in spares alone. As an example I have 4 sets of wheels and over 30 tires*including ones on wheels* sitting in my garage.

I think you beat me lol.

·
Registered
321 Posts
prolly around 700-800 buck too lazy to look for receipts LOL

but i think kinky would bet us all if we all team up and added everyones costs.....

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
exist3nce said:
I think you beat me lol.
Yeah but you got me in the hp for now and for awhile longer...but i'll probably have a turbo motor being built before I even install the turbo.

I wish we lived near each other and could switch off on each others cars on a roadcourse to see exactly how much of a difference brakes/suspension mods makes compared to mostly power. I've seen it on plently of other cars, but would like to see it with ours.

Ciao

·
Registered
51 Posts
Way way way to much. Going for this whole N/A Reno thing is not working out for my wallet. But hey i love this car and Its one of my few cars Ive kept for over 4 months.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kinkyllama said:
I wish we lived near each other and could switch off on each others cars on a roadcourse to see exactly how much of a difference brakes/suspension mods makes compared to mostly power. I've seen it on plently of other cars, but would like to see it with ours.

Ciao
If you guys ever do that you'll have to YouTube it. :cool:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Ming said:
If you guys ever do that you'll have to YouTube it. :cool:
LOL :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
If I actually knew how much I've spent on Suzuki's (between the reno rally car, reno show car, and the forenzas at the office) I'd fire myself! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts