Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2004 XL-7, recently the gear shifter button popped off within the first month of purchase, I think it was already sucked I just touched it and comes in my hand. Please let me know how can I fix it??….. :unsure:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well Gerald!............My cousin too have XL-7 and he haven't face such type of problem so far. In my opinion there may be some manufacturer problem.......I think you should consult with your car dealer and pl tell me what actually happened with your car.

Originally posted by Gerald@Jul 31 2004, 01:22 PM
I have purchased a 2004 XL-7, recently the gear shifter button popped off within the first month of purchase, I think it was already sucked I just touched it and comes in my hand. Please let me know how can I fix it??….. :unsure:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Alexen...... for ur concern and giving me ur valuable time.....yes you were right it was manufacturer problem...........my car dealer fixed it again and charged me nothing.......bye..

Originally posted by alexen@Aug 2 2004, 06:55 AM
Well Gerald!............My cousin too have XL-7 and he haven't face such type of problem so far. In my opinion there may be some manufacturer problem.......I think you should consult with your car dealer and pl tell me what actually happened with your car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey not a big deal........ you can get a new at a very low price if you go for plastic. but there are leather gear buttons are also available ......... ranging from 90$ to 250$

Originally posted by Gerald@Jul 31 2004, 01:22 PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts