Suzuki Forums banner

Hopefully.....

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  jurupa 
#1 ·
After calling a bunch of places to see if they will install my springs (I even called up BMS and got the no from them), I found a place roughly 45 minutes away from me that said yes. So hopefully they can install the APEX springs today as today is my appointment with the place.

If they do get installed when I come back I will take pictures of my car. And this would be my first major mod to my car. I am not sure what mod I should do next tho, as I am thinking maybe getting 16" tires on my car or get the CAI from BMS or do the cat back. So many choices.

#3 ·
I am back finally. It took them roughly 2 and a half hours to install them for $150. I got to say it is nice improvement over the stock ones. There is less body roll and the car handles better. Now I feel every single thing in the road now, but thats the trade off. It looks like its going to rain so I am going to hold off on the pictures, but you can tell it is lowered tho.

Zipp I am just trying to figure out which one I should do next. I know all of the mods I listed will improve proformace, its just that I can't do all at once.:p

#4 ·
UD pulley...not just because I sell them but because they are limited. Though I'll proabbly get more when they sell out it maybe awhile before that happens.

Also I'd expect another company to come out with an intake soon and it'd suck to spend over 200bux on one when something just as good comes out for cheaper.

Lastly...I'm toying with the idea of making cat-backs for us. Just gotta find someone I like to do them for me.

#5 ·
kinkyllama said:
UD pulley...not just because I sell them but because they are limited. Though I'll proabbly get more when they sell out it maybe awhile before that happens.
I may grab one in a month or so and have fun installing it.

Also I'd expect another company to come out with an intake soon and it'd suck to spend over 200bux on one when something just as good comes out for cheaper.
Where did you hear this or are you making one or you think there is going to be another company making stuff for us? I am just curious becasue most companies don't seem to be interested unless they are over seas.

Lastly...I'm toying with the idea of making cat-backs for us. Just gotta find someone I like to do them for me.
Unless you are just making the pipe, you would have sell Magaflow or else I can't buy it due to C.A.R.B laws. I think the BMS CAI passes smog, but I am not sure.

#7 ·
jurupa said:
Unless you are just making the pipe, you would have sell Magaflow or else I can't buy it due to C.A.R.B laws. I think the BMS CAI passes smog, but I am not sure.
Well...maybe I can setup it up so you can choose the muffler.

I know when I got my bms intake they said they were going to work on getting it legal in CA but I dont know if they ever did it.

#10 ·
tallkid said:
the UD pulley install is really easy jurupa(unless you don't have tools). it took me about 30 minutes. the biggest pain is putting the new belt on.
What type of tools are needed? But I do see where you are coming from on the belt as there is not a lot of room there where the belt is.

Kinky - The only thing that would stop me from ordering one is the total price with shipping compared to me buying a muffler and buying the pipe at the shop and having them install it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.