Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 86 Samurai and the previous owner did some homemade "bubby" like body lifts out of 2inch square tubing ( the back even has some writing on it like off a sign or something , but have no reference to put it back stock. He put them on the back, front and looks like he removed some kind rubber stop in the middle on both sides that goes from the frame to the underside of the body. I have included some pics so you can see his"handi" work.
-thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Wow... just... wow...

Ok, first you may want to consider replacing what the pov tore up/lost/trashed. Get a new body bushing kit. You will want a complete kit, so check out this one for original parts or this one for poly bushings.
If the OEM kit does not include a diagram of where they go, just ask an we can post one. The poly kit does include the diagram.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
......thanks BillJohn, going to order the poly kit look's like what I need. My bushing do look like they have seen better days.

I see your in El Paso... this little zuk is going to our cabin in the Ft Davis Mountains to trail around in for it's new home.

..... in the mean time if anyone can post a pic of the front and the middle missing rubber piece to give me an idea of what should be there I would appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts