Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz and girlz im Dan just bought a holden viva 2006 its my first car so im pretty proud of it lol but i got some plans for it

hope its cool im part of this forum....i no its not a reno but its close enough lol ill rip the badges if u want to make you's happy haha

well here it is

and this is wat i want it to look like( quick photoshop)

i want to keep it simple but still different from all the other viva's and reno's in Australia......my plans for it are to find some 18inch wheels for it which are not easy to fined a 4 stud pattern set but im not gonna give up because they fill the guards sooooo nice, then ill lower it a lil bit so it sits nice, its got tints dunno wat % its just how i bought it of the previous owner, the next on my list is a sound system nuthing big just a new deck and sub, then after that ill save some more money and get an exhaust done, dunno much bout the zorst for them yet so im still reading up on that but 2'5 is sounding good at the moment then a air intake and i should be set

what do u guys think??????????

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like what you wanna make it into. If your gonna get the rims that look simular to the photoshop i'd go with 18's. BTW are all your windows tinted ? (if so how much)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts