Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think my radio is on the fritz at the moment and i think it might die completely in the next couple weeks/months. for the last couple months when i've turned the car off it sounds like the disc is skipping. it makes like a tat-tat sound for a bit, time it makes it varies, but on some occasions it will spit out the disc. this seems to be happening even more lately and its no longer linked to when i turn the car off because its doing it when i start it up. also about a week ago the display on the radio went out completely. it literaly was working fine, i turned the car off for about 15 mins come back and start the car up again and it no longer works.

i know i might have to replace it, but the car is still under warranty so i might just take it the dealership and have them replace it if its worth it.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
well i think my radio is on the fritz at the moment and i think it might die completely in the next couple weeks/months. for the last couple months when i've turned the car off it sounds like the disc is skipping. it makes like a tat-tat sound for a bit, time it makes it varies, but on some occasions it will spit out the disc. this seems to be happening even more lately and its no longer linked to when i turn the car off because its doing it when i start it up. also about a week ago the display on the radio went out completely. it literaly was working fine, i turned the car off for about 15 mins come back and start the car up again and it no longer works.

i know i might have to replace it, but the car is still under warranty so i might just take it the dealership and have them replace it if its worth it.

Let me know what everyone thinks.
Have you tried running a lens cleaner through it?

If not, try that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have, still no improvement as of yet. i try to run a lens cleaner thru it once a week because i work in a dusty area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts