Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I figured Id bump this up to where it can be easily found.

I need a carfax vehicle history report.. I see seven things on record and want to know what they are due to some paint rubbing off on door handles and over rear wheel wells, But Im flat broke after ordering some cold air intake's to modify off ebay..

IF anyone gets unlimeted carfax vehicle history reports and wouldnt mind running one for me Id greatly appreciate it..
VINKL5JD56Z76K325470Year/Make/Model:2006 SUZUKI FORENZA Body Style:SEDAN 4 DREngine Type: 2.0L L4 SFI DOHC 16VManufactured In: KOREA, DEMOCRATIC PESearch Results: 7 records found in our database What is a Record? IMPORTANT! The 7 records on this 2006 SUZUKI FORENZA may confirm a clean title history or uncover potential problems. Find out by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report .

·
Registered
121 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much, carfax wants you to buy the complete report, so they include a bunch of requests for info on the car as well as actual repairs, etc. It's probably just dealership inquiries showing up or something innocuous like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts