Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2004 Iggy and the drivers side sun visor has failed, it just flops down all the time. Suzuki want over 50 big ones for a new one so I have been trying to find a second hand one without much success and was wondering if another model uses the same one.
I've seen one on ebay for a 2003-2006 Alto that looks the same shape but dont know if its the same size, when I rang Suzuki (again) they wanted part/ chassis numbers from both vehicles before the would say whether it would fit.
Can anyone on these forums enlighten me ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I don't think anything else in the world beats Ignis for Individuality! Another model visor could be bodged into place, but it's up to you.

I have a spare in my country.

What country are you in and what side of the road do you drive on? Chances are, one from somewhere where they drive on the other side could be cheap to get, provided you are in the next country.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I am in UK, the Ignis is a bit different to a lot of cars and thats a good thing. I have had mine for 10 years from new but sadly the time has come to change it for various reasons.
People may not be interested in buying it if little things such as the visor are not working properly so I want to replace that as cheaply as possible. I will have to carry on searching for a suitable replacement.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Always worth checking ebay - if a breaker is selling common parts such as alternators, lights, etc, the chances are that they still have the vehicle with the part you want that isn't worth their while advertising. It's often not hard to work out who the breaker is and contact them direct but look for online reviews if you've not heard of them before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts