Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blower works really good on position 1-3 but when I put it on max settings it gets really loud and vibrates the whole car and I also dont seem to be getting much heat to the feet. From reading some threads on here I may have a nest/leafs in my blower motor, I am not sure as to what I need to do/take off to fix this issue. Thanks for all the help guys!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
If yours is arranged like mine, you take out the glove box with the two plastic screws at its bottom. Then squeeze and remove the big boot that connects the blower to the heater core. From there you can reach in and clean out anything that might be in the wheel, and turn it and check for broken vanes, and check the wheel for looseness.

On other vehicles I had the same vibration and noise at high speed and the bearings in the blower motor were shot and needed a new blower motor.

To get the blower motor out of the Tracker I found it easier to just loosen the whole blower housing box first, think it was only a few bolts.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, took your advice and I found a bunch of ripped paper towel and leafs and stuff in the fan, everything is back to normal now :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool, glad it was an easy fix! If you get a chance to pull the boot again, since there was so much crap in the wheel, I'd look to the left and check against the heater core too and clean that out. Unless you did that already. But if it works good enough you might just wanna wait till it gets warm outside!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts