Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I need to get some new bearings for my front discs in my 96 sierra but I carnt seem to get them identified at the bearing shops. They are china rubbish ones so the numbers don't give clues on what they are. They are tapered roller bearings either side of the disc but they share the same outer shell of the bearings which look like two out shells back to back inside the hub but it is actually 1 piece. I Spoke to suzusport and they say that the front diff may have been changed but there not sure which one unless they see it.i got the hubs off so I carnt drive it down to them.

On the hub it stamped - 904 - 62 - KN
02 - 21

The diff housing has this stamped on the case - KN -61
4 25
The in side diameter is 41mm

On the disc protector plate it has #83 written on it in white paint pen looks like saint hung the wreckers write

Diff case has 8 bolts

On the trailing arms on the diff back to the chassis says VN22
5Z08

The bearings that where in it were tapered roller bearings that share the same one piece outer shell that is pressed into the hub

Please help!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found that the bearings are the same as a tracker. The bearings share the same race. Still don't know what diff it is. No one seams to know. All I know is that the diffs don't fit properly and leaving me with bent shocks and springs front and rear. Just more issues gotta deal with :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts