Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1.3L 87 Samurai. A co-worker at my friends place thought he would help and pull the carb since it needed to be rebuilt, but he just yanked and tossed all the vacuum lines thinking it would be better to just replace them. Anyways, I got my carb rebuilt and back on and tried to route the lines based off the generic emissions picture. I believe I still have them mixed up since after it idles for about 10-15 minutes the idle sky rockets through the roof like I just slammed the accelerator peddle to the floor. Can anyone please send me some pictures of their vacuum lines on a 1.3L carburated engine please.

·
Registered
29 Posts
G'day Piggycrew2000,

I sent you an email a while ago letting you know that I have photos of the carby vacuum hoses and if you wanted copies but I haven't received a reply. Let me know if you need the photos either by emailing me or through this forum.

Cheers
Footloose

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I love the link, that is what I needed. To everyone, thank you. I appologize for the delay in my responses, I was pulled out of town for a while. Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts