Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help put Suzuki get on the map and get recognized in one of the largest automotive publications out there! Road & Track is currently taking votes for the Best car for 2005 Reader's Choice awards. They are leaving the award's recipient up to the readers and their input via voting online. THere are 27 pre-selected candidates for the title. The Suzuki Reno EX was chosen as a candidate. This information can be found in the Novemeber 04 issue.

Here is where you go to vote! Let's tip the vote in the favor of Suzuki!
R&T Vote..Do it now!! :D

BTW. I will be sending our tally to Suzuki via the desk of... Gary Sherfey, Accessories sales and marketing manager, ASMC(in charge of the SWT program) Ed Craig, Automotive accessory development manager, ASMC and Mr. Koichi Suzuki , president of American Suzuki’s Automotive Operations. I will post their responses here as well.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by Tim04@Nov 7 2004, 08:24 PM
Help put Suzuki get on the map and get recognized in one of the largest automotive publications out there! Road & Track is currently taking votes for the Best car for 2005 Reader's Choice awards. They are leaving the award's recipient up to the readers and their input via voting online. THere are 27 pre-selected candidates for the title. The Suzuki Reno EX was chosen as a candidate. This information can be found in the Novemeber 04 issue.

Here is where you go to vote! Let's tip the vote in the favor of Suzuki!
R&T Vote..Do it now!! :D

BTW. I will be sending our tally to Suzuki via the desk of... Gary Sherfey, Accessories sales and marketing manager, ASMC(in charge of the SWT program) Ed Craig, Automotive accessory development manager, ASMC and Mr. Koichi Suzuki , president of American Suzuki’s Automotive Operations. I will post their responses here as well.
woooo. I sure as hell voted!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I voted even though its not a true Suzuki, Would much rather vote for the S2 if it was out or a Wagon RR instead of a suz-woo. But I'll give Suzuki some help.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you 05Reno! Welcome to the Forums as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts