Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just got my ride. Pretty new in this and would like to have some advice on changing of rims.

My stock rims are 6J, PCD 5X114.3, 16 inch, Offset 50. Tyres 205/60/16.

I'm thinking of getting a set of 17 inch rims. 5x114.3, 7.5J. What offset should I get? Really clueless about this. I'm getting 225/45/17 tyres.

Pls kindly advise on this as my rims supplier need to know that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you checked Tirerack online? They're usually pretty good at listing only wheels with correct offsets. If anything else, you will get an idea of how certain wheels look on your ride, and be able to narrow down possible offsets choices.

·
Registered
18 Posts
new rims

Hi guys i am having a set of fusion 18x8 wheels and 225/40x18 tyres fitted tomorrow also having car lowered 1 1/2". Wheels for SX4 are easy to get hold of in oz will sell 16" wheels if anyone is interested. Should have some pics next week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
suzsx, that's a really nice look. Your SX takes on a really european look to the point it reminds me of the previous generation VW Golf 5-door hatch.:p

·
Registered
18 Posts
handles like its on rails now

I got to go on a decent run today 160ks (100miles) i am really pleased at the way the car handles now, and i like the way it looks, it looks like it wants to stick to the road and not fall over as it did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts