Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 SJ80 coily and recently got a original bullbar but unfortunately the brackets to mount it are missing.

I have had a good look on Ebay and a few 4x4 sites for a bracket but thus far been unable to locate one. If anyone has one i could buy or knows where i might get one please let me know.
They look like the attached images below

Failing that I would like to try and fabricate one myself, from what i can gather off the few bits of information i have found, it seems the bracket is a Plate that Bolts on to the front tube crossbar behind the bumper but i am very unsure.
If anyone has any photos or dimensions i would be very grateful

Thanks

P.S. Does anyone have any information in the original accessories that were offered for the Samurai, Sierra Jimny, SJ80, etc, etc
pictures of the brochures anything.

Been trying to look for the original lightbar

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a 1998 SJ80 coily and recently got a original bullbar but unfortunately the brackets to mount it are missing.

I have had a good look on Ebay and a few 4x4 sites for a bracket but thus far been unable to locate one. If anyone has one i could buy or knows where i might get one please let me know.
They look like the attached images below

Failing that I would like to try and fabricate one myself, from what i can gather off the few bits of information i have found, it seems the bracket is a Plate that Bolts on to the front tube crossbar behind the bumper but i am very unsure.
If anyone has any photos or dimensions i would be very grateful

Thanks

P.S. Does anyone have any information in the original accessories that were offered for the Samurai, Sierra Jimny, SJ80, etc, etc
pictures of the brochures anything.

Been trying to look for the original lightbar
you could try suzistore and suzisport they both have online shops but from my experiences with them it pays of to ring them cos they got alot more parts than whats on there online stores

1 - 2 of 2 Posts