Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I bought a Surplus DA63T from a dealer just 2 weeks ago.
i was having problem dealing with the rough LOW idle problem since i have it. IAC valve has two rubber hose, the one that is going to the throttle body has a good vaccum. i disconnected the hose going to the throttle and the engine and the one on the other side of the IAC and idle rise quickly. and when i connect it back idle will go down quick as well. this unit has a working Aircon unit. the engine wont die on idle even with the aircon is on but it vibrates a lot due to a very low idle rpm. i dont have an tachometer to verify engine rpm. so i assume that this IAC is not functioning as it should. i tested the inputs with a voltmeter. 1 line to the ground reads 12v same with the battey voltage and one has no voltage at all. i attempted to clean the iac with carb cleaner and still not working properly.

i googled "iac" on the net and iac from other cars has three wires. mine has only two. maybe you can help me fix this car since im a diy type and no shop in my location know how to fix EFI related problem. im from the philippines and forgive me with my bad english.

this our familys first car and i really want it to perform on its best.

Addtional infos.

model: LE-DA63T
ODO reading: 261,000km
Engine: F6A - EFI
Already flush Radiator coolant and already bleed the air,
engine oil changed,
transmission oil changed,
differential oil changed,
brake fluid changed,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good day guys. i already solve this one. IAC on da63t is built in the throttle body with 5 or 6 wires. sorry i mistakenly called the one with two hose as IAC or ISC. my bad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good day guys. i already solve this one. IAC on da63t is built in the throttle body with 5 or 6 wires. sorry i mistakenly called the one with two hose as IAC or ISC. my bad
Sir how did you solve this problem.. at recent i have my suzuki van oil change and atf change... it was running okey that very day.. but after a night when i started the van in the morning the engine was shaking already.. can you please help. thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts