Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want an 06 optra grill, pretty sure it will bolt right up to my forenza, I want it, if you dont get why, then I dont want to explain, i just think it'd be cool.

Ive looked everywhere, nothing.. I HAVE CASH! HELP!:lol:;)

also I want lacetti, badge, kinky still have? and kinky, any better deal on the lacceti door sill?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and need I mention if someone can find one, I will give them a lil something for there efforts.. $ $

·
Registered
17 Posts
if you go to daewootech.com theres a guy in the forum that goes by the name of "logikal." he just stripped down his 05 reno and is selling 90% of the car. he might be able to help you, i don't know.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have the hatchback so a the one of the hatchback is allot smaller due to different hood sizes.. the dude on here with the turbo optra, I want a grill like his for my 06 forenza.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I like suzuki, I just think itd be cool since the optra isnt available to us here, I dunoo if its kinda a gay idea but I like it.....

Kinky, if you can find one/badges for it, let me know dude, I get paid thursday buddy...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Ya I like suzuki, I just think itd be cool since the optra isnt available to us here, I dunoo if its kinda a gay idea but I like it.....

Kinky, if you can find one/badges for it, let me know dude, I get paid thursday buddy...
Email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts