Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this Forenza and want to change out the speakers but I don't want to mess anything up. I've seen what can happen when you take something apart and can't put it back together just right. So if anyone can tell me how it would be greatly appreciated. The front or back panels any info will help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just pulled one of my rear panels off on my 2006 Reno. If I'm not mistaken, the Reno and Forenza are basically the same car. The first thing you want to do is remove all of the screws from around the door, including the one inside the little 'cup' area of the door. Next, tug a bit on the cup thing. Once it's out, you can unplug the harness that it's attached to. Next, pull off the ring around the door handle - you can probably do this with your fingers; you can also find specialty plastic tools that are designed for this. You then need to remove the black plastic thing in the corner of the window; it comes off easily with a tug. After that, just tug around the edges of the door, and carefully pull until the whole thing comes off. When you're done, everything snaps back into place. Don't worry if you break some of the clips in the door; a clip or two broke on mine and it made no difference whatsoever. I hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts