Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im steve, i am a parts manager at a suzuki garage in england and i drive an ignis sport as a company car. we have been modifying it to make it appeal more to boy racers, so far we have put a sports exhaust on it, fitted bigger wheels, lowered it and put an induction kit on it. we would still like to do more stuff to it so if anyone has any suggestions or knows where i can get hold of none genuine suzuki accessories please let me know, thanks very much.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome Steve! Please tell everyone of us! We hope to see you on the forums soon!

-Jason :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by lloydy28@Sep 29 2004, 11:56 AM
Hi im steve, i am a parts manager at a suzuki garage in england and i drive an ignis sport as a company car. we have been modifying it to make it appeal more to boy racers, so far we have put a sports exhaust on it, fitted bigger wheels, lowered it and put an induction kit on it. we would still like to do more stuff to it so if anyone has any suggestions or knows where i can get hold of none genuine suzuki accessories please let me know, thanks very much.
Can you tell me the performance enhancements gained from the mods? And the costs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts