Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
mid 90's had a 88 Samurai, lasted about four years.
Had a 94 Geo tracker 2dr factory hard top, lasted 11-12 years.
Have a 2001 Chev Tracker, with big time AC problems. No one local can fix the problem. Miami Suzuki dealers all say that, Tracker is not a Suzuki and will not answer any questions. I found this forum and there are some good guys on this site, I hope will be able to help.

These little cars are great for down here, I like them

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
Give us the details on the A/C problem and maybe we can help.

Welcome aboard too! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some good guys on this site

Hello:
mid 90's had a 88 Samurai, lasted about four years.
Had a 94 Geo tracker 2dr factory hard top, lasted 11-12 years.
Have a 2001 Chev Tracker, with big time AC problems. No one local can fix the problem. Miami Suzuki dealers all say that, Tracker is not a Suzuki and will not answer any questions. I found this forum and there are some good guys on this site, I hope will be able to help.

These little cars are great for down here, I like them
Max
You are one of the guys that made me jump on this site. I saw the help you were giving some Tracker guys. Thanks! Chevy can't help and Suzuki dealers will not. I don't understand that! Us Tracker guys need to buy Suzuki parts to fix these, Why doesn't Suzuki want to sell us parts???

I'm going to have to put together what is going on with this tracker ac system, it is going to take me a little time to gather the facts. I just got the car back from one shop that had it for 7.5 months and could not fix the ac. I'm going to have to find a good copy of the wiring dia. of the AC system. I'm going to have to trace the wiring in the ac system. There have been two shops that were digging around in there. the two shops have had the car for 2.5 years and have not been able to fix.

A small second problem is it is idling to slow, but one problem at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts