Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In some reviews and in the dealer provided brochure, the SX4 is listed as having an adjustable height driver's seat. That does not seem to be the case in the Sport model I just brought home. Does anyone else have this???

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wondered this as well - my sport says the same thing - but no height adjustment I can find - just seat back can go forward and recline and the seat slides back and forth and the steering wheel tilts.... Anybody know how to make it go up and down?

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can't. That is a mistake in the brochure, and the reviews were likely with pre-production models or models that just don't make it to the show room.

Hopefully Suzuki will smarten up and put the same seats in that the Aerio had with front and back height adjustment.

Not having a height adjustable seat is just plain silly. And for people like me, having it only raise at the back is silly too.

All cars should have front and rear seat height adjustment since the proper driving position is not only for comfort, but for safety too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts