Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum.... I have a 2004 forenza and have to replace my heater core. I am just looking for some information on how to remove the dash. Any help would be awesome.... Thank you

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi welcome to the forum. i dont think you need to take the dash out. i think the heater core can just come out the bottom. heres a link to the online service manual. it might be of some help.
Daewoo Service Manual
if you run into any trouble and need help just post we'll try to give you a hand. good luck!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not very good with computers... can you tell me how to use that link? I click on heating, ventilation etc and it just does nothing lol.... sorry i'm technologically incompetent!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hi. I only have my phone right now and te site isn't working that well on it. What you want to do is click for service manual at the bottom of the list on the left. Then you go down to (hvac) on the left you can see a folder, next to the folder on the left is a plus sign clicking in the plus sign should open the list. Then click on a choice(this is where the site stops on my phone) and the page should open up on the right. Then you can look for the page you need. If it isn't working I have a paper service manual at home. I can try and get some direction for you later from that. Let me know

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello 7-even I appreciate you taking the time to help me here.... for some reason I can't get it to work for me either. If you could send me the info via the paper service manual that would be so awesome of you. I really don't want to take the dash out if I don't have to and doing a heater core is just about the only job I have never done. Anything you could give me would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hi. The rate core is down under the dash on the passenger side. You can pull it out the bottom but its a tiiiiight fit. A few people on te forum have done it. You need to kind of wiggle it to get it out. I think you need to pull the carpet back out of the way on te passenger side. When your taking it out don't be afraid to smush the padding/sound deadening material. You need to to get it out. The dash definitely doesn't have to come out though. I can look in the manual later for you and see if there is a procedure listed for takin it out

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That would be fantastic not having to do all that extra work. Anything you could send is appreciated......Thankyou for all your help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Want to thank you guys so much for all your help.... Hope I can get the link to work lol you guys are awesome!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't get the heater core casing out of this car for the life of me.... I am about to lose my marbles... any tips?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I'm new. I'm pretty sure I have to replace my heater core in my 2005 suzuki forenza. So do I have to take the dash off or is there a way around it.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
So I'm new. I'm pretty sure I have to replace my heater core in my 2005 suzuki forenza. So do I have to take the dash off or is there a way around it.
look at post number 5......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts