Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve heard that Ignis is a manual car. All the doors are manual, the key does not open all the doors, it has to be manually opened from the inside.
If it is true then pl tell me how can I fix a keyless remote to this car? If possible, will it be only for the Driver door or it can be done for all the doors?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by fancy@Aug 3 2004, 06:23 AM
I’ve heard that Ignis is a manual car. All the doors are manual, the key does not open all the doors, it has to be manually opened from the inside.
If it is true then pl tell me how can I fix a keyless remote to this car? If possible, will it be only for the Driver door or it can be done for all the doors?

Thanks.
If you press the "unlock" button on the key once it only unlocks the driver's door. if you press it once more it opens all the other doors... kinda silly huh? :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by fancy@Aug 3 2004, 06:23 AM

Thanks.
My Ignis has remote central locking. I think it is standard. One button unlocks all of the doors with one press, the other locks all of the doors with one press.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts