Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
Hoping somebody can offer some advice on my headlights in my 91 sami. I can only get my lights to turn on when they are turned to highbeam. Is there an easy way to test the switch? All my fuses are good and the wiring, what i can see appears good. A replacement switch is a ton of money and I have to order it from the states and I don't know if that will solve it.

Second, my heater fan will work for about 30 seconds and then dies. Has anybody had this before? It turns back on after the zuk has been off for awhile. Again the fan is a crazy expensive replacement part. Would much rather buy some new headers instead but seeing as I'm in Canada, I really need to fix the fan.

Thanks so much guys

Brandon

·
Registered
212 Posts
My heater fan did that for a while then started choosing which speed it liked to run at.
I changed the fan switch with a donor switch from a 3 cylinder Forsa car and it works now.If the headlight switch is bad the same donor car had one similar to Sami.
I changed that switch when I got intermitent wiper switch out of Sami donor. Complicated but not impossible job. Might work. Those parts only cost me something like $25 from the local Pic-ur-Part.
Also in Canada.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts