Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about replacing my OEM Kizashi headlights with a pair of the Silverstar Ultras. Has anyone done this? I don't want some of those cheap looking blue headlights. I'm looking for something that is a whiter and brighter, but not really tacky like most of the bluish lights people are running in their Saturn Ions.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
If I was going to replace the halogen lights with anything I'd be converting to full HID wit the proper ballasts and all. SilverStars ARE brighter but don't last long enough to be worth it in my opinion. They always burn out prematurely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I think that doing a full HID conversion will make me much happier than just a cheap replacement bulb. I will start looking for a good kit this weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. I have not found a decent kit yet. I see the Australian version of the Kizashi has HID. Not sure if I could get a pair of those and replace mine or not. Will do some research.

·
Banned
11 Posts
If you forget to periodically check your headlights, there's a fleet of black-and-white cruisers who will gladly do it for you. Unfortunately they charge quite a bit, and that's if you don't have to show up in court with a picture of your car with both lights on to prove that you fixed it. So go ahead and take a peak at the front of your car. If you're lazy you can wait until you're behind a big trailer and check them from your driver's seat. panther vision bulb use a special blue coating that increase the whiteness of lights and brightness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts