Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have just brought a new head light of ebay it is the right light but 1 part does not fit i have attached a photo of the part that does not fit has anyone got any suggestion and can tell me what this part is.
it is for a suxuki sx4 2008 1.9

thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,339 Posts
have just brought a new head light of ebay it is the right light but 1 part does not fit i have attached a photo of the part that does not fit
I always wonder about this ...

How can it be the "right light" when one part does not fit - surely if it was the "right light", then everything would fit - doesn't your being here asking questions mean that it is in fact, the wrong light"?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
;)
I wondered that myself, but I'm not sure if they are different headlights or if the manual adjustment part can be removed and replaced with the electric actuator.
Either way at the moment....it's the wrong part :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks darrell for your reply i have just found out that the headlight i brought from 1st choice spares was for a SUZUKI SX4 5 DOOR HATCHBACK 1.9 DDIS 4GRIP (2008) DIESEL MANUAL would that make any difference as mine is not a grip.
also it was sold without a headlight leveling actuator so now i have to buy this from them as well not sure if it is a con as suzuki sells it with the headlight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts