Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since i got my 07 Reno i have noticed thet my headlights dim every time i press the break or turn on my turn signal. I know this happens when u use the power windows because the pull alot of current but the break lights cant really pull that much power can they, i have ridden in friends cars that the lights dim with the power windows but my reno is the only one ive seen do it with the breaks. the only mods i have is cold air intake and grounding kit but the problem was around before either of them were installed so they didnt cause the problem

·
Registered
89 Posts
forenza does the same thing too.. my 89 corolla did the same thing too.. u'll notice that the headlights will dim momentarily and will come back up when u touch the breaks.. this is normal.. as when a device (bulbs in this case) first turns on, a spike of current is drawn before the device draws its rated current.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
my reno doesn't do this. it could have to do with me removing the DRL plug, but i doubt it.

the only time my lights dim is when i push in the clutch and let the rpms drop....but i have a rough idle due to my exhaust setup making a CEL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts