Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Josh; let me say first sorry if this has been posted already but I could not find it on her......So I bought my 2010 Grand Vitara back in July 2012 and last year I had to have my radiator replaced. When I first bought the car my head lights were perfectly centered the "dip" (as I call it that projector headlights have when you shine them on a wall or something),was centered perfectly. after getting my radiator replace they both were all of pointing all over the place. Does anyone know how to adjust them? I see the gear looking thing on the back of the light but the "dip" from the driver side is far off to the left and lower than the passenger side. the passenger side light is a little off from the center. I need help on how to adjust these properly. is there another area to adjust because seems like no matter which way I go left or right the light seems to get worse and worse! and is there any special tool to adjust them with? right now im using a Phillips head screw driver and it barely works.....Please Help!!! Thank You!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Josh, I noticed up and down adjustment are achievable using the gears at the back of the light housing. Probably best to bring it back to the radiator people and tell them to fix it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts