Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I apologize if this has been asked before, I tried searching but was unable to come up with anything.

Anyways, I'm a college student who's looking to buy a gas-efficient vehicle (Currently driving a Toyota Sequoia now, 12 MPG...) but yet retain 4WD. The Tracker/Side kick seems perfect for what I want, but I do have one big question: Will I fit in it? I'm 6' with a long torso, so I don't always fit in small vehicles well. I was wondering if someone could measure the height from the seat to the top of the tracker?

I know the easiest way would be for me to just go try one out, but I don't know anyone who has one, and they don't come up for sale often where I live (Southern IN.) I'm just trying to figure out if the Tracker really is the best option.

Thanks so much guys!

·
Registered
157 Posts
From the top of the seat bottom (where your butt goes) to the roof is 38 inches.

·
Super Moderator
24,450 Posts
Of course, everybody's builds are different, but I know of one person who is 6'4 - a big guy - who fits into the Tracker easy enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, that's exactly the info I was looking for! Now just to sit back and wait for the perfect tracker to pop up....

·
Registered
46 Posts
am 6'5''...probably 2 to 3 inches of clearance. i can actually see the traffic lights too. Leg room is pretty good with the seat all the way back (4 door), but could be better.

Don't know if these came with a foot rest or not (mine didn't); seem to be riding the clutch a bitch too much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts